2008年8月6日 星期三

First day in London




My airplane successfully landed in London Heathrow airport at 5 a.m. on August 6.I felt so lucky as the whole process of pass the customs just took me an hour, including checking the visa, baggage claiming and getting through customs. But, unfortunately I spent another hour waiting for my lovely ex-flatmate Ivy, haha~

We took tube (Piccadilly line) to the central London, the way home was so far and we felt tired due to crowded people and heavy baggages. Therefore, we picked a lovely breakfast restaurant near the Angel Station for taking a rest. After finishing the meal, I went to Ivy's flat and settled down everything then I decided to go to the Regent's park because the weather is so good!

The Regent's park is very huge and the green endless gresslands made me feel relaxed.
I walked a very long way to the Camden Lock Market, which is a popular hotspot with vintage clothes, punk clothes and many used stuffs. It is very cool, and the style of that market is similar to our Hsimending.

My first day in London ended up with a plate of delicious spaghetti that made by Ivy, I am very thankful and hope tommorrow will be fantastic too!!!






沒有留言: